ESTEAM Paris Sud is the R&D pluripotent stem cells platform of Université Paris Sud / Université Paris Saclay and APHP, integrated into research Unit INSERM UMR-S935 “Models of malignant stem cells and therapeutic” at the André Lwoff Institute.
It develops within INGESTEM consortium, innovative cell therapy and cancer stem cell targeting protocols using IPSC and embryonic stem cells.
- Scientific Director: Pr. Annelise Bennaceur-Griscelli
- Technical manager: Dr. Olivier Feraud
- Pathophysiological and therapeutic studies: characterization and modeling of malignant stem cells of hematological malignancies (CML / MPD, MDS) and hereditary / somatic solid tumors
- Pre-clinical models of cell therapy by the use of the IPSC in large animal models (pig)
- Generation, characterization, amplification of tissue specific stem cells derived from iPSC
- Study of the genetic integrity and differentiation of iPSC-derived cells
Implication in INGESTEM
- National coordination
- Expertise on human embryonic stem cells.
- Derivation of iPSC in human and pig ( for pre-clinical models) and genetic modification by genome editing technology.
- Creation of an IPSC bank from normal and pathological tissues including isogenic IPS lines.
- Qualification and functional genomics of iPSC and of differentiated precursors
- Development of clinical grade iPSC and differentiation protocols within the Haplobank GAIT consortium
- Netrin-1 Regulates somatic cell reprogramming and pluripotency maintenance. Ozmadenci D, Feraud O, Markossian S Kress E, Ducarouge B, Gibert B, Ge J, Durand I, Gadot N, Plateroti million Bennaceur-Griscelli A, Scoazec JY, Gil J, Deng H, Bernet A, Mehlen P Lavial F. Nat Commun. 2015 Jul 8; 6: 7398
- X Chromosome Inactivation of Erosion in Human Pluripotent Cells Initiates with XACT Coating and was Depends Specific Heterochromatin Landscape. Vallot C Ouimette JF, M Makhlouf, Feraud O, Pontis J, J Como, Martinat C-Bennaceur Griscelli A, M Lalande, Rougeulle C. Cell Stem Cell. 2015 May 7; 16 (5): 533-46
- AIF and interaction entre CHCHD4 Regulates Respiratory Chain Biogenesis. Hangen E, Feraud O, Lachkar S, Soft H, Doti N, Fimia GM Lam NV, Zhu C, Godin I, Muller K, Chatzi A, Nuebel E, Ciccosanti F, Flamingo S, Blessed P Perfettini JL, Sauvat A , Bennaceur Griscelli-A, Ser-K Le Roux, Gonin P, K Tokatlidis, Rustin P, M Piacentini, Ruvo M Blomgren K, Kroemer G, Modjtahedi N. Mol Cell. 2015 Jun 18; 58 (6): 1001-1014
- Generation of multipotent lymphoid progenitors from early human embryonic stem cells. Larbi A, Garcia-Mitjavila MT, Flamingo S, Y Valogne, Clay D, B Usunier, Man B, Feraud O Casal I, Gobbo E, D Miscellaneous, Chapel A, Turhan AG, Bennaceur Griscelli-A, Haddad R . Stem Cells Dev. 15 December 2014; 23 (24): 2983-95
- Amniotic fluid-derived mesenchymal stem cells prevent prevention fibrosis and preserve renal function in a preclinical porcine model of kidney transplantation. Baulier E, F Favreau, The Corf A, C Jayle, Schneider F, Goujon JM, Feraud O, Bennaceur Griscelli-A, T Hauet, Turhan AG. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2014 Jul; 3 (7): 809-20
- Identification of spectral changes Occurring During reprogramming of somatic cells. C Sandt, Feraud O, N Oudrhiri, L. Bonnet, MC Meunier, Valogne Y, Bertrand A, M Raphael, Griscelli F, Turhan AG, Dumas P-Bennaceur Griscelli A. PLoS One. 2012; 7 (4)
- Malignant germ cell-like tumors, Expressing Ki-1 antigen (CD30) are Revealed During in vivo differentiation of Partially Reprogrammed human-induced pluripotent stem cells. Griscelli F, Feraud O, N Oudrhiri, Gobbo E Casal I, JC Chomel, Biéche I, Duvillard P, P Opolon, Turhan AG, Bennaceur-Griscelli A. Am J Pathol. 2012 May; 180 (5): 2084-96.
- The HOXB4 homeoprotein Promotes the ex vivo functional enrichment of human embryonic stem cell-derived NK cells. Larbi A, Gombert JM, C. Auvray, Man B, Magniez A, Feraud O, L Coulombel, Chapel A, Garcia-Mitjavila MT, Turhan AG, Haddad R, Bennaceur-Griscelli A. PLoS One. 2012; 7 (6)
More information about ESteam Paris Sud : www.esteamparisud.fr