INGESTEM gather five research INSERM Units and
- ESTeam Paris-Sud (INSERM U935, Villejuif)
- I-Stem (INSERM U861, Evry)
- IGBMC (INSERM U964, IGBMC, Strasbourg)
- PrimaStem (INSERM U846, SBRI, Lyon)
- SAFE-iPS (INSERM U1040, IRMB, Montpellier)
An infrastructure of excellence:
- Pioneering centers in the derivation of the first human embryonic stem (ES) cells in France, with the authorization of the Agence de la Biomedicine, since 2005.
- Leaders in the field of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS) cell reprogramming, since 2007.
- Complementary expertise including cell engineering, genome editing, transgenesis, large-scale and automated cell factory and molecular high-throughput screening for preclinical, clinical and industrial applications.
Coordination INGESTEM – ESTeam Paris-Sud
Prof. Annelise Bennaceur-Griscelli
INSERM UMRS 935, University Paris Sud/ Paris Saclay
7, Rue Guy Moquet
Tel: + 33 (0) 1 45 59 36 62
Fax: + 33 (0) 1 49 58 33 23