Modeling human genetic diseases
Reprogramming adult cells of an individual carrying a constitutional or somatic genetic abnormality can reproduce the disease phenotype associated with the genotype and thus facilitates pathophysiology studies in vitro.
INGESTEM members are pioneers in the study of various diseases, with particular expertise on rare genetic diseases as well as hematological malignancies and cancers.
INGESTEM offers its expertise in all stages from the patient’s samples management, to the discovery of new therapeutics.
Design and validation of human disease models : academic and industrial partnerships.
INGESTEM brings a collaborative framework and optimum conditions to model your pathology of interest using the iPSC cells. Creating disease models on iPS cells and their derivatives is based on pathophysiological studies and technology transfer. Main objectives are:
- High throughput screening programs
- Drug toxicity studies
- Validations studies of therapeutic responses: early identification of responders, selection of biomarkers for response and resistance.
Ingestem teams offer:
- The development of patient-specific iPSC cohorts
- The creation of control isogenic iPSC lines through genome editing
- The optimization of differentiation protocols as well as molecular and functional characterization of cells derived from iPSC.
For more information, please contact us here.